#OneTeamGovCanada Virtual Coffee
Connect. Discuss. Inspire. – Weekdays 12 noon EDT
All across Canada, people are connecting, discussing and inspiring one another to take action to solve some of the issues facing our country today. These groups of people are known around the world as #OneTeamGov – a public sector reform movement that aims to improve public services and change the way we work through practical action. OneTeamGov Canada is the Canadian chapter of OneTeamGov, a passionate, empathetic and inspiring community!
With OneTeamGov meetups popping up around cities across Canada, we wanted to unite these very teams from coast to coast to coast, as well as give everyone in Canada the opportunity to get involved by connecting virtually. The virtual meetup is a digital opportunity for people all around Canada to take part in an open, honest, and safe discussion on topics that interest them!
With COVID19, many people around the world are adopting a new way of working, of living, of connecting with those around them. As such, our team wanted to expand our bi-weekly meetups by creating a daily virtual coffee meetup for us all to practice community while practicing social distancing.
Here’s how the Virtual Coffee meetups will work:
- Join us daily at 12:00 pm by clicking the Zoom link, here: https://zoom.us/j/327720018 Meeting ID: 327 720 018 One tap mobile +16473744685,,327720018# Canada +16475580588,,327720018# Canada
- Once in Zoom, the virtual team will share the daily Lean Coffee Table link where topics can be added for discussion.
- Using Lean Coffee Table, each participant will receive three votes to vote on their favourite topics for discussion, which will frame the agenda for discussion. Be sure to have Lean Coffee Table open during the session as the chat function will be used for those who prefer to add comments in text than verbally over Zoom.
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the virtual team will welcome Anna Wong who will kick-off the session with a 10-minute mindfulness session to help keep us grounded during these turbulent times.
Feel free to share your experiences, best practices, lessons learned, challenges, inspirations, and innovative ideas. You are at the center of these meetups!
We look forward to connecting virtually,
Amanda, Abe, Aalya, Scott, Claudia, Lily, Pamela, Rob
Regular in-person meetups to connect and share with public sector reform enthusiasts. Everyone is welcome.
8:30 – 9:30 am at National Arts Centre (1, Elgin Street)
- January 22, 2020: https://attending.io/events/otgcottawa0122
- February 5, 2020: https://attending.io/events/otgcottawa0205
- February 19, 2020: https://attending.io/events/otgcottawa0219
- March 4, 2020: https://attending.io/events/otgcottawa0304
- March 18, 2020: https://attending.io/events/otgcottawa0318
ON HOLD until April 4, 2020
The virtual meetup is a digital opportunity for people all around Canada to take part in an open, honest, and safe discussion on topics that interest them! Join us bi-weekly: